Thursday, February 13, 2014

A Little Ginger Improves 8 Markers of Diabetes Type 2 Including Fasting Glucose, Insulin Sensitivity & Chronic Inflammation

A Little Ginger Improves 8 Markers of Diabetes Type 2 Including Fasting Glucose, Insulin Sensitivity & Chronic Inflammation

And remember, as you read in prior posts, all these things affect your hormones, acne, aging & health in general.  I add the spice to my cooked oats & buckwheat cereal, my 2 ingredient Banana & Oat Cookies and more.  I add sliced or grated fresh ginger to my tea and stir fried cabbage & other brassica veggies that are a big part of my diet.  I put a slice in my green tea each morning then nibble on the slice later.


Read More:
 http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/modest-dose-ginger-improves-8-markers-diabetes-type-2?utm_source=Master+List&utm_campaign=047ef612dc-Greenmedinfo&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_af50e1f25a-047ef612dc-87476601

No comments:

Post a Comment